A building inspection will provide a homeowner with an independent and objective report on all defects found at your home or a home you may want to purchase. A building inspection will give an overview of the property in question, enabling superior decision-making and negotiating power when you know the facts. Our defects inspection will bring you peace of mind whether you are buying, renovating, or extending a property. Our experienced, professional, and licensed Master Inspectors will provide you with a comprehensive building defects report on your home. The information will include photographs and our inspector’s recommendations. If you want to be present at the inspection, please let us know beforehand. Building inspection prices start at $377, but if you have a specific area to be inspected, the price could start at $297, so it is best to contact us for a free quote. Once we have completed your comprehensive inspection, you can expect to receive your report on the same day.
Read on to learn about our defects inspection services.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BUILDING DEFECT INSPECTION
What do I need to know when considering building defect inspections at my home? Depending on safety and adequate access, the defects inspection will cover some of the listed items below.
- Areas of the building interior, including walls, timber floors and windows, concrete floors, metal-framed windows, doors and frames, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, stairs, and ceilings.
- Areas of the building exterior include timber and structures, stairs, balconies, chimneys, verandas, decks, patios, suspended concrete floors, railings, and exterior walls.
- Areas of roof exterior include skylights, guttering, vents and flues, downpipes, eaves, fascias and barges, and the roof.
TIPS REGARDING BUILDING DEFECT INSPECTION
What are some other areas that will fall under the inspection that I should keep in mind?
- Areas of the sub-floor space include suspended concrete floors and timber floors.
- Areas of the site include separate laundry rooms, ablution facilities and garden sheds, retaining walls, paths and driveways, steps, fencing, and the garage.
- Areas of utility services will include a visual inspection of your plumbing services and electrical services.
ABOUT BUILDING INSPECTIONS HUB
Building Inspections Hub has over 35 years of experience in the inspections industry. We provide fast and reliable services, and our prices are fair and affordable. We service the Adelaide, Riverland and all regional SA areas. Our highly experienced inspectors are licensed to perform defect inspections, and they are fully insured. Our inspectors are trained in the latest technologies and are approved members of the relevant industry associations. Our reports are comprehensive, and you will know the specific details of your problem and what can be done to fix it. Our professional team practices the values of high integrity, honesty and fairness. We have a 24 hour online bookings portal that is available 7 days per week. Get your free quote today, or simply make a booking online, and we will take it from there.
Contact us today to get your defects inspection report. Tell us about your queries and concerns. A friendly team member is waiting to talk with you.