Nicholas holds the following credentials:
- Registered Master Inspector of the Master Inspector Association of Australia (MIAA) – In Good Standing Reg.
- Member of the Housing Industry of Australia (HIA) – Member No.
- Building Work Supervisors Registration – BLD277052
- Electrical Workers Registration – PGE272395
- White Card
- Public Liability Insurance
- National Police Clearance
With Nicholas’s knowledge and experience from 15+ years within the construction industry, he is able to provide you with a premium quality inspection of your property.
Nicholas prides his knowledge of the Australian Standards and the National Construction Code, and with his high level of expertise and knowledge, he conducts the following inspections:
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Timber Pest / Termite Inspections
- Building Defects Inspections
- Building Stage, Pre-Handover and Warranty Inspections
- Storm Damage Inspections
- Dilapidation Inspections/Reports
- Insurance Claim Inspections
- Special Purpose Inspections
- Electrical Inspections
- Air Conditioning Inspections
- Air Quality Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Owner Builder Compliance Sign Off Inspections
- Asbestos Inspections and Testing
- Pool Safety Compliance Inspections & Certification
Nicholas is very thorough with all his work and with his high attention to detail, he focuses on always providing a quality result.