When you have a team on call that can provide you with new construction inspection supported by qualified professionals, you can live with less worry. Our professionals have extensive industry experience and will spot any inconsistencies before you move into your new place. Choose Building Inspections Hub for reliable inspections any day of the week.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING US FOR A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME INSPECTION
We deliver powerful benefits to our clients. From our prices to our attention to detail, we always deliver maximum value. Consider the following ways that we back up our value-adding inspection options:
- We have more than 35 years of industry experience. If there’s something that an inspector should notice during an inspection, we know about it. Our experience allows us to tailor our services more closely to your requirements and work faster.
- We use the latest in inspections technology. There are few industries that don’t rely on technology these days, but many inspectors still use outdated methods. Our team uses the latest technologies in the industry to help us work more efficiently and effectively for all our clients.
- We keep our prices competitive. We believe that everyone should have access to reliable home inspections, and with our competitive prices, they can. We keep an eye on any changes in the industry so that we can continue to manage our own overhead and offer fair prices.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM OUR PRE-HANDOVER INSPECTION SERVICES
Understanding what we provide to you during our inspections can help you decide whether our services are the right match for your needs. Consider the following aspects of our inspections:
- We look at the building interior. Our services for inspecting your interior cover everything from the ceilings to the walls to the bathrooms and kitchen. Everything under the roof receives a thorough investigation from us.
- We inspect the exterior of the building. Inspecting the exterior is just as important as making sure that everything inside the house is up to standard. We can look at your walls, the frames of your structure, the chimneys, the stairs, and other features.
- We inspect your property’s services. Knowing whether the electrical and plumbing of a property are up to standard before you move in can save you many headaches. We complete a thorough inspection and deliver a detailed report for your peace of mind.
If you want to know more about our inspections, simply give us a call and ask.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES FOR A NEW HOUSE INSPECTION
With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, the Building Inspections Hub team wants you to feel safe and happy in your home. We can assist you with a wide range of inspections both inside and outside so that you have no remaining doubts about the state of a property. If there are any problems that are relevant to your decision-making process, they will appear in the detailed report that you receive from our team.
Call us today and book a high-quality, competitively priced inspection from one of our master inspectors.