Termites are tiny creatures, but they can cause sizeable structural damage to your home and your investment. It is best to take precautions regarding the threat of termites to your home. What can you do about a potential termite invasion? Building Inspections Hub provides experienced, professional, and licensed termite inspections in Adelaide. Our inspectors are licensed and registered Master Inspectors. They can conduct a visual timber pest inspection of your home and provide you with a comprehensive report of any infestation and damage. The information will include a photographic representation of your problem and recommendations from the inspector. Whether you’re purchasing, building, or renovating your home, a building inspection will be your best investment for peace of mind!
Read on to learn more about termite inspection services.
THE PURPOSE OF TIMBER PEST INSPECTION
What is the purpose of a timber pest inspection?
- The main purpose of a timber pest inspection is to seek out the existence of timber pests. Our timber inspections are carried out per Australian Standards AS4349.0-2007 Inspection of Buildings Part 0: General Requirements and AS4349.3-2010 Inspections of Buildings Part 3: Timber pest inspections.
- We will assess the damage caused by timber pests. Subterranean termites nest in the ground and make tubes with mud to tunnel through the floor and enter your home.Termites are destructive to buildings and woods and known to destroy the wall and roofing of your home, leading to potentially large-scale structural timber damage.
- We will assess the susceptibility of your structures to infestation.
TIPS REGARDING PEST INSPECTION IN ADELAIDE
What are some valuable tips regarding pest inspection services?
- A timber pest inspection will report on the following areas of the property subject to safe and reasonable access: building interior and exterior, sub-floor and roof space, and the site, which includes soil embedded timbers and tree stumps.
- A Pre-Purchase Building Inspection does not include a detailed timber pest inspection, and you will require a separate timber pest inspection duly completed by an experienced and licensed inspector.
- All accessible timber within the property will be inspected, including joinery and decorative timbers, structural timbers, ancillary structures, garden timbers, and attachments and outbuildings.
ABOUT BUILDING INSPECTIONS HUB
We provide a free quote, and our online bookings are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our services are fast and reliable, and we offer fair and affordable prices to our clients. Our inspectors are licensed to perform inspections, are highly experienced, and are fully insured. They are trained in the latest technologies and are approved members of the relevant industry associations. Our reports are comprehensive, and you will know the exact nature of your problem and what you can do to remedy it after receiving our information. You can expect to receive your report within 4-6 hours after the instruction is completed.
Contact us today to get your pest inspection done, or let us know about your queries and concerns. A member of our friendly team is waiting to answer your questions.