Air Conditioning Inspections
Air Conditioning Inspections
An annual inspection of the operation of the air conditioning system of your residential or commercial property is essential for the health and safety of your family or staff.
Our Air Conditioning Inspections are very thorough and conducted by a licensed electrician with 35+ years experience in installing air conditioners.
Subject to safe and reasonable access, the Air Conditioning Inspection will report on the condition of each of the following areas on the date and time of inspection:
|Filter/s||All air conditioner types|
|Ducts||Ducted air conditioners only|
|Refrigerant levels||Reverse Cycle air conditioners only|
|Electrical components and controls||All air conditioner types|
|Air Flow||All air conditioner types|
|Evaporator and Condenser Coils||Evaporative air conditioners only|
|Calibrate Thermostat||All air conditioner types|
|Condenser||Reverse Cycle air conditioners only|
Air Conditioning Inspection
Keep Temperature Control in Place With Our Air Conditioning Inspection
We provide quality air conditioning inspection services from qualified master inspectors so that you can keep enjoying complete temperature control. With a wide range of services available to help you, we know that any home can benefit from our team’s help. Choose Building Inspections Hub today and get the attention to detail that you deserve.
What You Should Expect From Our Air Conditioning System Inspection
We know that not every client fully understands why an air con check-up is necessary. Consider the following things that we help you with during our inspections:
- We inspect the filters of your air conditioner. The filter of your air conditioner plays a crucial role in keeping contaminants out of your home. When your filters have problems, you increase the risk of allergens and other unwanted pollutants coming in through the air conditioner.
- We can inspect your ducts for you. If you have a ducted air conditioner, our master inspectors can investigate for signs of current and emerging problems. Faulty ducts can lead to a range of concerns from contaminant entry to poor air conditioner performance.
- We can inspect your electrical components and controls. While most quality manufacturers build their air conditioners to last, manufacturing is not enough to keep electrical components from displaying issues now and again. We can inspect thoroughly to make sure that you don’t have to worry about component problems anytime soon.
Common Signs That You Should Get an Air Conditioning System Inspection
Knowing when to give us a call can help you stay ahead of the game. Here is a quick list from our team to help you identify common signs that you require our assistance:
- You have not had an inspection in almost a year. Getting an annual inspection for the temperature control in your home is crucial to increasing your system’s lifespan. To keep the system running optimally, get ahead of problems when they start to form—not after something breaks.
- Your air conditioner is not running as effectively as it was a few days ago. If your air conditioner starts showing signs of lessening effectiveness, you will want to give us a call. We can help you identify the source of the problem.
- You can’t change the temperature of your air conditioner anymore. While this problem might not indicate a major break, it can be inconvenient and uncomfortable. We can investigate for you and find out whether you need a simple component replacement or a new remote control.
What You Stand to Gain From Our Air Conditioning System Inspection
With the help of an inspection from qualified professionals, you secure a host of benefits—both obvious and subtle. Inspections help you to identify emerging problems so that you can address them before a component breaks. Identifying these problems early can save you money on major repairs and even help you reduce unwanted downtime.
Call us today and let one of our professionals assist you with a quality air conditioner inspection.