Indoor air quality is increasingly identified as a significant determining factor in the health and wellbeing of occupants of homes or staff in offices. A wide variety of contaminants can be present in the air that you breathe. Luckily these can be easily identified by a professional air quality inspection.
We offer a wide variety of building and home inspection services, including CO2 inspection, pre-purchase building inspections, wood pest and termite inspections, air conditioning inspections, electrical inspections, pool safety compliance certifications, and much more. Ensure the safety and wellbeing of your family or your staff by using our comprehensive inspection services.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT AIR QUALITY HOME INSPECTION FROM BUILDING INSPECTIONS HUB
There are many signs that can indicate the air quality in your home or office may be lacking. These include symptoms like burning eyes, scratchy throat or coughing, blocked nose, headaches, and even difficulty breathing. If you, your family, or staff are suffering from any of the above symptoms, it may be worth your while to contact a professional inspections company to determine the source of the problem.
- One of the most common air quality issues that many homes and offices throughout Australia experience is the overabundance of carbon dioxide. This problem especially occurs in homes and offices with poor circulation. In small quantities, carbon dioxide is harmless, but when it builds up in a home or room, it may cause numerous health effects on your family.
- PM2.5 and PM10 are small particles present in dust and smoke that can make your eyes and nose burn and sting and can cause a blocked nose, throat irritation, and coughing. It can be caused by various factors, including smoke from fires or wood heaters, dust, mould spores, and other pollutants.
- High or low humidity can cause a number of health issues. High humidity may create the perfect breeding ground for mould and dust mites, while low humidity can cause dryness of the throat, mouth, and eyes. It also increases your chances of catching a cold or flu, as these viruses thrive in cool, dry conditions.
Our Air Quality Inspections are ideal for individuals suffering from asthma.
WHAT SETS BUILDING INSPECTIONS HUB APART REGARDING AIR QUALITY TEST HOME INSPECTION
Indoor air quality has, in recent years, been identified as one of the top factors that affect the health of families in homes and staff in offices throughout Australia. We offer comprehensive indoor air quality and air conditioning inspection services for your peace of mind.
- With more than 35 years of professional industry experience, we are renowned for rendering top-quality, independent, unbiased inspection services. We are available 24 hours per day, every day of the week, and we aim to get your inspection report to you within the first day of your initial booking.
- We make use of the latest in technology to effectively determine the quality of the air and the presence of pollutants and particles in the air in your home or office. Our state-of-the-art equipment, paired with the vast experience and knowledge of our inspectors, mean you are getting a service that is superior in every way.
- Our building inspectors are highly trained professionals, fully licensed and insured, and registered with the Master Inspectors Association of Australia. We are also members of the Housing Industry Association, carrying out all work in full compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
ABOUT BUILDING INSPECTIONS HUB
Headquartered in Adelaide SA, we are a prominent building inspection service provider that offers a convenient 24 hours per day, 365 days per year service to our customers throughout Australia.
Contact us today for more information.